Top o' the mornin' to ya! To all the lads and lassies who plan on trying their luck in Las Vegas this St. Patrick's Day, here are 11 ways to do it right.
1. You have corned beef dishes coming out of your pores.
Seriously, how many deliciously different ways can these restaurants serve this stuff? The variety is astounding. Not to mention Corned Beef Steamships at the carving stations at MORE The Buffet at Luxor and Excalibur Buffet.
2. Everything is green. Especially the beer.
But really... the Signature at MGM Grand will serve up green beer in Delights and The Lounge. For an especially green experience, New York-New York is dying the famous fountain green in honor of the holiday and Crossroads at House of Blues at Mandalay Bay is having a "Slainte" party with drink specials and live entertainment.
3. You use the phrase "Kiss Me, I'm Irish" to hook a date or order a shake.
Don't believe us? Say it at BLT Burger at The Mirage. You'll see.
4. You cheer on a dashingly handsome medieval Irish knight as he duels to the death in the name of the Emerald Isle.
Does it honestly get any cooler than that?
5. You eat sushi and still feel the Luck of the Irish.
Not into corned beef? Lucky for your taste buds, Rice & Company at Luxor makes a specialty "Lucky Roll." Taste the luck. Then take it with you to the tables and win that pot o' gold.
6. Guinness! So. Much. Guinness.
Nine Fine Irishmen at New York-New York brings it in by the truckload for the three-day Celtic Feis festival Mar. 15 – 17. Did somebody say Guinness Bombs?
7. Speaking of Guinness...
Have you ever tried it in a milkshake? Better yet, a CHOCOLATE milk shake? We didn't think so. TAP at MGM Grand will enlighten you. Go get your milkshake you grown-up, you.
8. You become the King (or Queen) of Good Times.
Not that we ever doubted that you totally rule the monarchy of good times. But on St. Patty's you can order the ginger beer and Jameson drink, King of Good Times, at Ri Ra at Mandalay Bay to prove your awesomeness to all the land.
9. Two words. Reuben sandwich.
And not your typical Reuben. Only the best, cheesiest, corned beefiest Reuben. Backstage Deli at Luxor has your back.
10. You see Leprechauns of all shapes and sizes joyously enjoying the Las Vegas Strip.
Okay, so they might not be REAL leprechauns. But they'll definitely be dressed like it. And they'll probably be full of corned beef and green beer just like you, which are the best kinds of leprechauns anyway, right?