Welcome to our
Search over 500
Recipes by name
or filter by Ingredient
- Origin: This drink is often mixed with cola, in which case it's called a Dirty Black Russian (as opposed to Clean). The cocktail derives its name from the use of vodka as the base spirit and café liqueur for the colour.
- Glass: Tumbler
- Method: Stir and strain over blocked ice.
25ml Eristoff Triple Distilled Vodka
25ml Butlers Espresso Liqueur
- Garnish: Maraschino cherry
- Notes: Mix with cream to create a White Russian.
- Base Spirit: Vodka
- Liqueur: Espresso Liqueur
- Type: Cocktail
- Difficulty: 1 - Easy
mudlmag RT @MattManningChef: Two fantastic evenings at One Ingredient at @reveriecapetown. Thanks to @rianavdm @sevensp… https://t.co/MMY1ALRJFN ht…
mudlmag RT @ATOM_obs: Looking smart! We've restored the original Victorian fence and broekie lace and kept the iconic maroon colour. https://t.co/f…
mudlmag RT @LeahVanDeventer: Can't wait to get stuck into these babies with @DavePickerell and @DistilledSpirit https://t.co/OZMeAOMzYz