Welcome to our
Search over 500
Recipes by name
or filter by Ingredient
- Origin: This style of drink was pioneered by Joseph Santini in the mid 1800s, New Orleans.
- Glass: Champagne Flute
- Method: Cut a long, thick strip of lemon peel before squeezing the juice into the shaker. Moisten the rim of the glass with the squeezed lemon and apply a sugar rim. Curl the peel up before lodging it inside the champagne flute. Add the rest of the ingredients to the shaker, shake and fine strain.
50ml Base spirit of your choice
12ml Sir Juice Lemon Juice
8ml Giffard Sugar (Gomme) Syrup
1 dash Angostura Aromatic Bitters
- Garnish: Sugar rimmed glass and wide cut of lemon peel
- Notes: Strickly speaking, the sugar rim should be left to set for a few hours until hard and crusty, hence the name.
- Base Spirit: Vodka, Gin, Whisk(e)y, Rum, Brandy, Cognac, Tequila
- Type: Cocktail
- Difficulty: 5 - Difficult
mudlmag RT @MattManningChef: Two fantastic evenings at One Ingredient at @reveriecapetown. Thanks to @rianavdm @sevensp… https://t.co/MMY1ALRJFN ht…
mudlmag RT @LeahVanDeventer: Can't wait to get stuck into these babies with @DavePickerell and @DistilledSpirit https://t.co/OZMeAOMzYz
mudlmag RT @LeahVanDeventer: So impressed how @ATOM_obs has come together. Soft launch/menu testing tonight for friends, open from Saturday 🍾 https…